What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Like other service intervals, such as Service B and Service C, Mercedes-Benz Service A* cost depends on your vehicle. At Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, the price of Service A starts at $295** and can be more for AMG®, BlueTEC®, and V12 models. In order to get an accurate cost for your specific vehicle, please call and speak to one of our Service Coordinators!
What Does the Cost of Mercedes-Benz Service A Cover?
Here’s a quick overview of Service A repairs:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake inspection
- Tire pressure checks & adjustments (including the spare)
- Maintenance counter reset
How Can I Manage Service A Costs?
- Use Genuine Parts: Choosing genuine parts over aftermarket is a good way for San Jose and Newark drivers to prevent costly repairs down the road. Unlike aftermarket, genuine parts are built to fit Mercedes-Benz vehicles exclusively.
- Use Mercedes me Mobile App: This app works in tandem with mbrace® Connect and lets you keep track of upcoming service visits and reports. It even reminds you when Service A is due, so you can schedule an appointment.
Get Service A Repairs Near Santa Clara & Alameda!
Learn more about Mercedes-Benz Service A costs and get the comprehensive service advice you’re looking for from one of our Service Coordinators! Contact our service department, or visit us near Milpitas and Sunol. Don’t forget to ask about current service offers and parts specials!
*2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.