The 2018 GLC 300: Interior
Families from Sunol to Milpitas will surely appreciate the 2018 GLC SUV’s:
- Spacious cargo area
- High-quality materials
- Intuitive conveniences
- High-end comforts
Many SUVs strive to blend style and real-word functionality, but few succeed quite as effortlessly as this five-seater. Read on to take a peek inside the 2018 GLC 300 interior!
Design & Utility
Stunning yet not without purpose, the 2018 GLC 300 interior is laden with upscale stylings and helpful fixtures, such as:
- Cargo Room: The carpeted cargo area includes a retractable cover and optional telescoping bars. Plus, with the rear seats folded, you’ll enjoy up to 56.5 cubic feet of storage space.
- Genuine Wood Trim: Warm and inviting, the GLC 300 comes with Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim, which can be swapped for Natural Grain Black Ash, Dark Brown Linden, and more.
- Optional AMG®ne Interior: Tack on this optional package for a black headliner, flat-bottom steering wheel, and AMG®oor mats.
The cabin of the new GLC is as rich in features as it is in style and practicality. Check out some of its most impressive offerings:
- Central Display & Controller: The central display and controller duo allow you to perform a number of actions—from placing a handsfree call to navigating Union City—right from the driver’s seat.
- Remote Start: Using the Mercedes me Mobile App, you can start your vehicle and pre-condition the cabin up to 10 minutes ahead of time.
- Climate Control: Perfect for Santa Clara heat, the dual-zone climate control system gives you and your front passenger control over your own temperature and blower settings.
- Driver Memory Settings: The power driver’s seat also stores and recalls up to three positions, making the GLC SUV a great choice for Newark families who prefer to share a vehicle.
Step Inside the GLC 300 Today!
There’s much more to see inside the 2018 GLC 300 interior! Schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont to get the full experience. We can be found at 5760 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA—a short distance from San Jose and Alameda.