2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2019 GLA 250 SUV is one of the least expensive models offered by Mercedes-Benz, but its reviews speak volumes. Not only is it cost-effective, but the Mercedes-Benz GLA interior is luxurious, practical, and techy. You need only step inside to see that this compact SUV has earned a rightful place among its pricier siblings. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLA dimensions and features below!
GLA 250 Interior: Comfort & Utility
The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 interior offers all the style you’d expect from this class, as well as the following comfort and utility features:
- 14-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Use the seat-shaped controls on the driver-side door to find your perfect position; the memory system stores up to three.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: San Jose’s warm weather is less daunting with dual-zone automatic climate control, which provides separate temp controls for the driver and front passenger.
- Split-Folding Rear Seats: Leave the split-folding rear seats in place for extra passenger room, or fold them down for up to 43.6 cubic feet of cargo volume.
- Power Liftgate: The power liftgate is easily opened via SmartKey®. If an object is in the way, the integrated sensor will detect it and stop the liftgate from opening further.
GLA 250 Interior: Connectivity & Infotainment
In addition, the GLA 250 hits the mark when it comes to interior technology. Here are just a handful of its best standard and optional features:
- Color Display: Every new GLA gets an 8-inch display with a central controller mounted on the console. This simplifies placing/receiving hands-free calls, surfing HD Radio™ stations, or planning a route with optional COMAND®vigation.
- Mercedes me: Cruise through Newark and Milpitas in confidence with Mercedes me connect services. Standard on your GLA for three years, this Mercedes-Benz information technology system offers services like remote start and smart home integration; it can also give updated reports on your vehicle data, such as mileage, fuel level, tire pressure, and more.
- Optional SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather: Available for five years, this feature gives you real-time traffic and weather updates from Los Gatos, Saratoga, and other local areas.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Dimensions: Passenger Space
Offering seating for five, the Mercedes-Benz GLA dimensions provide the space needed for every passenger to stretch out and enjoy the ride from Los Altos to Menlo Park:
- Front Headroom: 38.4 inches (37.0 inches w/Panorama roof)
- Rear Headroom: 35.4 inches (35.6 inches w/Panorama roof)
- Front Shoulder Room: 56.0 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 53.2 inches
- Front Legroom: 40.2 inches
- Rear Legroom: 27.1 inches
See the New GLA at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont!
Still have questions about the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 interior? Compare it to other popular luxury SUVs, such as the Lexus NX 300 or BMW X1, to see what it has on the competition. Then, schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, conveniently located in the Bay Area.