How to Use the Mercedes-Benz Exterior Light Switch
How do you use the Mercedes-Benz exterior light switches? Knowing where all your lights are is important for road safety. Keep reading or watch the video below to refresh your memory!
- Locate the switch to the left hand side of your steering wheel
- Turning the knob all the way to the left will turn on the left standing lamps
- Turning it back to the right, one at a time, the next position will turn on right standing lamps
- The next turns on parking lamps
- Next is auto, it turns on automatically depending on the outdoor light conditions
- The last position, all the way to the right, allows you to manually turn on the low beam headlamps
- To turn on the fog lamps, press the button next to the exterior light switch
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (510) 623-1111 or come visit us in store.