2019 MERCEDES-BENZMetris Worker Cargo Van
Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the Metris!
Starting at $26,570, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van is an ultimate commercial van
. With the Metris Van
, you can tow and haul machinery, equipment, and tools with ease, thanks to spacious dimensions and ample convenience features. Backed by a 15,000-mile service interval, the Metris Worker Cargo Van is also cost-efficient for Fremont and Milpitas businesses to maintain, demanding less time in the shop than some competing work vans. Explore this new Metris Van
‘s specs and features below!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
The 2019 Metris Worker Cargo Van draws its power from a 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine. The connected 7G-TRONIC® automatic transmission can skip individual gears, allowing for faster acceleration and good fuel-efficiency. Check out the Metris Worker Cargo Van’s performance specs below:
- 208 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- Rear-wheel drive
- Steering wheel-mounted shift paddles for the transmission
- 17-inch steel wheels
- 18.49-gallon fuel tank capacity
One Powerful Trim Level
The Metris Worker Cargo Van is available in one 126-inch-wheelbase/standard-roof trim. Rather than decoding specs for multiple trims, you’ll know right off the bat what the Metris Worker Cargo Van can do. For starters, it’s garageable with a height of 75.2 inches and a width of 88.3 inches. Inside the cabin, you’ll find seating for two people, plus 55 inches of height. Here are a few more of its most notable specs:
- Gross vehicle weight rating of 6,614 pounds
- Seating for up to two people
- Maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- Maximum payload capacity of 2,425 pounds
- Maximum cargo volume of 183 cubic feet
In addition to impressive capacities, the Metris Worker Cargo offers plenty of comfort and utility features to streamline your workday, such as:
- Load-Adaptive Electronic Stability Program (ESP®): This system uses targeted braking and reduces engine speed to overcome the effects of wheel-spin, oversteer, or understeer.
- Rearview Camera: On busy San Jose and Newark streets, the rearview camera helps you parallel park with confidence.
- Optional Color Display: You can swap the standard monochrome 5.8-inch display for color, making it easier to see menus, phonebooks, maps, etc.
- Optional Blind Spot Assist: Using radar sensors, Blind Spot Assist detects vehicles in your blind zones and alerts you to their presence.
Test Drive the 2019 Metris Van Near Union City!
Does the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Metris Worker Cargo Van sound like a good fit your Bay Area business? If so, schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont to get behind the wheel! In addition to helping you secure financing or a lease, we’ll work to keep your Metris Van in peak condition with expert service and authorized tires.