2019 MERCEDES-BENZGLE 400 4MATIC® SUV
Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® SUV Offers and Description
Despite its entry-level status in the GLE lineup
, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® challenges costlier SUVs in the Bay Area with its muscular V6 engine and massive cargo area. Starting at $55,700* MSRP, the latest GLE 400 4MATIC® SUV is authentic to its core, offering driver-friendly handling features, seating for five, exciting infotainment, and assistive safety systems. Get acquainted with the new GLE
400 below, and then head to Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont to climb into the driver’s seat!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Performance is prime behind the wheel of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® SUV. The 3.0L V6 biturbo engine outputs 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque. Connected to the V6 engine is a 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission with steering wheel-mounted shift paddles. The GLE 400 4MATIC® glides down smooth pavement and tackles tough terrain, thanks in large part to the following:
- DYNAMIC SELECT®: A multi-mode drive program, DYNAMIC SELECT® allows you to configure the transmission, throttle response, and other performance features for enhanced comfort or athleticism. Choose between Comfort, Sport, Slippery and Off-road modes.
- Realistic Vehicle Illustration: Accessible via the central display screen, an illustration of your vehicle clues you in on torque balance, vehicle incline, and performance profile settings.
- Selective Damping Suspension: This adjusts the individual shock absorbers based on the driver’s current driving style and road surfaces.
Luxuries and Cargo Space
Many SUVs excel in performance but lack the comfort and space Newark families expect. The GLE 400 4MATIC®, on the other hand, is the genuine article. The 60/40 rear seats split-fold for up to 80.3 cubic feet of space — plenty of room for beach gear, suitcases, etc. The cargo area also features a retractable luggage cover to ensure your belongings stay shielded from the sunlight. Up front, you’ll be greeted by a powered and memory-adjustable driver’s seat, MB-Tex® upholstery, a power tilt-and-slide sunroof, and dual-zone automatic climate control. Infotainment inside the GLE 400 4MATIC® is top-notch, including features like:
- 7-inch high-resolution screen
- Central controller
- Bluetooth®** hands-free calling and audio streaming
- HD Radio™ receiver
- Dual USB audio ports
- Optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Optional Rear Seat Entertainment system
- Optional COMAND® navigation
Real-World Safety and Security
The impressive technologies inside the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® SUV add a layer of safety to a variety of driving situations. For example, the GLE 400 4MATIC® tows up to 7,200 pounds and includes course-correcting Trailer Stability Assist as a precaution against trailer sway. Another thoughtful safety feature from the GLE 400 4MATIC® is Active Brake Assist. This radar-based system senses possible collisions with slowing or stopped vehicles straight ahead and can intercede with automatic braking if no action is taken by you, the driver. Those are just two of this safety-first SUV’s crowning features; the following systems are also standard:
- Rearview camera
- Crosswind Assist
- 3-point seatbelts with ETDs
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Auto-dimming rearview and driver-side mirrors
- Mercedes-Benz Emergency Call
Choose Your Perfect GLE 400 4MATIC®!
Rugged, cozy, and spacious, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® is an SUV’s SUV. Schedule a test drive easily online, or pay us a visit at 5760 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA — a quick drive from San Jose and Union City. Value your trade online, and we can make an offer to help make your next Mercedes-Benz SUV more cost-effective!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
**Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.