2017 MERCEDES-BENZB 250e Hatchback
Mercedes-Benz B 250e Hatchback Offers and Description
Find out about our Fleet Incentives for the B-Class!
If you’re shopping for a stylish EV with performance and comfort to spare, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B 250e may be the option for you! Currently, this all-electricc vehicle is the sole member of the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B-Class, and it packs a ton of features and surprising capabilities into a small package. This five-passenger hatchback uses a specialized all-electric powertrain to go the distance and eliminate mounting fuel costs along the way.
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Excellent Range and Efficiency
The 2017 B 250e delivers the power and capability you expect from Mercedes-Benz without using gasoline or releasing emissions. Engineered with the help of TESLA Motors, the all-electric powertrain – which consists of a 132kW electric motor and a lithium-ion battery – is whisper-quiet and quick to recharge. Check out some of the Mercedes-Benz B 250e Hatchback’s additional performance specs and features:
- 177 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 85 MPGe city/82 MPGe highway
- Accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 7.9 seconds
- Front-wheel drive
- Electromechanical power steering
- Range Plus Package (extends the base 87-mile range by an extra 17 miles)
- Optional Radar-Based Recuperation System with shift paddles
Style and Practicality Meet
The exterior of the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B 250e is slick and sporty with 17-inch 10-spoke wheels and short overhangs. Practical touches like a counterbalanced liftgate make running errands around San Jose a breeze. With the rear seats folded, the cargo area expands to a maximum of 51.4 cubic feet – impressive for a vehicle with a 106.2-inch wheelbase. Inside the Sail Pattern-trimmed cabin, you’ll enjoy top-notch comforts and technologies, such as:
- 7-inch display with a central controller
- Power front seats with memory
- CD player with MP3 capability
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Optional COMAND®rd-drive navigation with an 8-inch display
- Optional blue and grey topstitching for the MB-Tex upholstery
- Optional KEYLESS GO®
Fully-Loaded Safety Arsenal
With so many safety features on guard, it’s hard not to feel protected inside the 2017 Mercedes-Benz B 250e. Electronic Stability Program and Electronic Traction System operate together to stabilize the B 250e Hatchback by correcting understeer, oversteer, and wheel-slip. Braking technologies, such as Automatic Brake Drying and Predictive Brake Priming, work to keep you in control, as well as protect your brakes. The safety-first B 250e also includes these reliable features:
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®i>
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 9-way airbag protection
- LED Daytime Running Lamps and taillamps
- Optional Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Optional rearview camera
Find Your B 250e Near Newark!
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz B 250e is a treat for eco- and safety-conscious drivers with an affinity for luxury! If you’d like to test drive the new B 250e Hatchback, contact our sales department at 5760 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA. Our showroom and Mercedes-Benz Certified service center are each to reach, and we look forward to serving all your luxury auto needs for years to come.