2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible Price Info
How much does a Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible cost? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible price starts at $64,350 MSRP. The E-Class Convertible is offered in 3 different models: the base, 4MATIC®, and AMG® E 53. Keep reading to learn more about how much your dream vehicle will cost you!
Mercedes-Benz E 450 Cabriolet Price – $71,400 MSRP
- Premium Package now standard, including:
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Blind Spot Assist
- Heated Front Seats
- Inductive Wireless Charging w/ NFC Pairing
- KEYLESS GO® Comfort Package
- SiriusXM® Radio with 6-month All-Access Plan trial
- 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster
Mercedes-Benz E 450 4MATIC® Cabriolet Price – $73,900 MSRP
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive + E 450 standard features
Mercedes-Benz AMG® E 53 Cabriolet Price – $81,650 MSRP
- AMG® Illuminated Door Sills
- “Emotion Start” now available
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT mode “Eco” replaced with “Slippery”; “Gliding” function now able to be adopted to the “Individual” mode
Purchase or Lease a 2020 E-Class Cabriolet at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont!
Interested in learning more? Visit us in store to test drive the 2019 cabriolet before the 2020 model is released in fall of 2019! We have a large selection of luxury convertibles, such as the 2019 E-Class Cabriolet!