Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont is Your Friendly Source for Service B Repairs
Staying up to date with routine Service A and B repairs is highly recommended, particularly if you want to keep your Mercedes-Benz in the best condition possible. As part of the Flexible Service System, the Service B interval works in accordance with Service A. After you complete your initial Service A visit, you’ll receive a notification at the 20,000-mile/2-year mark, alerting you it’s time for Service B. Below, you’ll find an overview of the types of Service B repairs you’ll receive here at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont!
What Can You Expect?
During Service B (for MY09 and newer)*, our Master Certified Technicians complete the following auto services in record time:
- Oil and Filter Replacement: Using OEM fluid and filters, we’ll perform a speedy oil and filter change,** ensuring your vehicle’s engine has the lubrication it needs to run efficiently.
- Brake Component Inspection: Your car’s brake system is perhaps its most important safety feature. For this reason, we’ll conduct an in-depth inspection of the brake lines, pads, rotors, etc. and take care of any problems early on.
- Brake Fluid Exchange: In addition to a brake system inspection, we’ll swap out your vehicle’s old, moisture-ridden brake fluid for fresh fluid. Routine brake fluid changes help keep the brake pedal firm and the brake system responsive.
- Tire Pressure Inspection: Maintaining optimal tire pressure promotes sharper handling, even tread wear, and efficient fuel usage. Our service team will adjust your tires’ inflation levels (including the spare), and update your Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Cabin Filter Replacement: The cabin filter doesn’t typically receive quite as much attention as the oil filter. Regular changes during Service B, however, prevent debris, dust, and allergens from entering the cabin, and gives the air quality of the cabin a boost.
All fluid checks and corrections are made according to the suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s model and year. After Service B^ is complete, we’ll reprogram your vehicle’s Mercedes-Benz Maintenance System to begin the countdown to your next Service A appointment.
We’re a Top Full-Service Dealer in Alameda County
“If you need cost-effective Service B repairs in Fremont, CA, contact us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont to schedule an appointment! You can find us at 5760 Cushing Parkway– just 10 minutes southeast of Newark. Our service team is standing by to assist you from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday!
*Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
^Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.