The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: S 450 Features
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is one of the brand’s most extensive lineups, boasting a feature set that never seems to end. Although it’s the entry-level S-Class Sedan, the 2018 S 450 is exceptionally well-equipped, offering everything from a panorama roof to an optional refrigerator box for the rear cabin. Read on to see what the 2018 S 450 interior has in store for San Jose and Newark drivers!
Comfort & Convenience
The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is the brand’s flagship car, so you can expect an astounding array of amenities. Inside the S 450 Sedan, you’ll find the following:
- Heated, 16-way power front seats with memory
- Leather upholstery
- 64-color/3-zone LED ambient lighting
- Cabin fragrance and filtration systems
- Energizing Comfort Control
- Optional ventilated front seats
- Optional KEYLESS GO®
- Optional 4-zone automatic climate control
Infotainment & Technology
The technologies found in 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior are some of the most clever and impressive in the industry. Here are a few examples:
- High-Resolution Display: The 12.3-inch central display integrates with the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, giving you a crystal-clear view of phonebooks, menus, playlists, and maps of Milpitas and Sunol.
- Burmester® Surround Sound System: Experience your favorite albums, radio shows, and podcasts through 13 advanced speakers.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™: Pair your iPhone® or Android to the COMAND® system, so you can use smartphone apps through the display or voice control.
Other notable technology features for the 2018 S-Class include COMAND® navigation, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, and 10GB Music Register.
Explore the New S-Class Interior Near Alameda!
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior must be seen to be believed! To get behind the wheel of the S 450 Sedan, schedule a test drive near Union City and Santa Clara. Contact us online or by phone to learn more about the S-Class’ incredible features!