The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Safety Features are State-of-the-Art
San Jose and Newark drivers seeking a distinguished and luxurious new car know to expect nothing but the best from Mercedes-Benz, and that includes advanced protective technologies like those found on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300. The greatest attention was paid not only to the GLC SUV’s style, interior comfort, and power, but also to the technology that keeps you safe.
Available Safety Technologies
The 2018 GLC 300 SUV’s safety features include dozens of standard and optional protective and preventative systems to put Alameda and Union City families at ease. We can go over the full details of the vehicle’s safety features when you visit for a test drive; for now, take a look at some of the highlights:
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS®: Front-mounted radar systems on the GLC 300 can detect vehicles and some stationary objects, alerting you to potential accidents before they happen and assisting you with emergency braking.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®y monitoring up to 70 different driving behaviors, this safety feature notices signs of drowsiness, warning you visually and audibly when you might be too tired to drive.
- Crosswind Assist: This standard safety feature counteracts lateral gusts to help keep your vehicle straight and true via strategic braking.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: The stunning good looks of your Mercedes-Benz make it easy to spot in a crowd. The standard daytime running lights add to the style of your GLC 300, while making you more visible to other Santa Clara drivers.
- Rearview Camera: Back of up confidently in the knowledge that the path behind the GLC 300 is clear of other vehicles, pedestrians, or the kids’ bikes.
Of course, your GLC 300 SUV isn’t without features like airbags, 3-point seatbelts, and Emergency Tensioning Devices. The aluminum and high-strength steel body structuring enhances rigidity and is strategically designed to safely distribute collision energy.
Test Drive the Safety-First GLC 300 SUV!
We’ve highlighted just a handful of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV’s safety features; to see everything this vehicle has to offer, visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont near Milpitas and Sunol. Contact us today if you have any questions, or would like to schedule a test drive. Our sales staff is available to answer your questions every day of the week!