The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe: Technology
Starting at $58,900 MSRP, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe is a prime example of the brand’s technological achievements. Thrilling driving mechanics isn’t all you can expect. This elegant four-seater also promises incredible infotainment and safety technology, sure to impress any luxury shopper in San Jose and Newark. Look below for a quick overview of some of the highly reviewed Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe’s most compelling features!
Convenience & Infotainment
Whether you want a cozy ride with intuitive features, or a cutting-edge premium vehicle at the forefront of its segment, the new E-Class Coupe fits the bill with the following:
- COMAND®stem: While on the go, the touchpad controller and 12.3-inch display allow you to configure handsfree calling, audio streaming, SD card reader, COMAND®vigation, and more, via the Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND®ystem.
- Mercedes-Benz mbrace®strong> The mbrace®nnect Package is included for five years, and lets you lock/unlock the doors or transfer an address to the optional navigation system from anywhere in Milpitas, thanks to the accompanying Mercedes me® app.
- Smartphone Integration: Standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® integrate your smartphone’s communication and entertainment apps into the infotainment system, allowing you to access them manually or through voice control.
Safety & Driver Assistance
The E 400 Coupe’s technology makes it a top pick for any safety-conscious shopper in Alameda or Santa Clara. In addition to LED headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, and a rearview camera, other noteworthy features include:
- ATTENTION ASSIST®strong> Long trips can take a toll on drivers’ attention levels. Designed to monitor up to 70 parameters of driving behaviors, ATTENTION ASSIST®n alert you if you become drowsy while behind the wheel.
- PRESAFE®: This system detects telltale pre-collision or pre-rollover instability, and adjusts the front seats/seatbelts and closes the windows to prepare the cabin for impact.
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors: The rearview and driver-side mirrors include built-in sensors that perceive glare from other drivers’ headlamps, and cause the mirrors to darken whenever necessary to improve your view.
Get Your New E 400 Coupe in Fremont!
There’s only one way to truly experience the intelligence of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class for yourself: head over to Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont for a test drive! To book your appointment, contact our sales department at (510) 623-1111 any day of the week! Or, visit us at 5760 Cushing Parkway in Fremont, CA—only a short drive from Sunol and Union City.