2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe Reviews
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe captures all the panache and technology of the E-Class Sedan but adds a sporty touch. It glides down San Jose and Newark highways, sporting a pillarless hardtop design, staggered-width wheels, and a panorama roof. But does it impress the critics and auto experts? Read on to find out! We’ve gathered a few lines from some our favorite reviews and listed them below.
Excerpts from E 400 Coupe Reviews
- The Truth About Cars: “The E 400 Coupe’s on-paper case starts with the 329-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6, a powerplant that’s fortunately married to a consistently cooperative nine-speed automatic.”
- CNET: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe is a gorgeous car with exceptional driving characteristics, along with driver-assist technology that becomes near self-driving in stop-and-go traffic.”
- Car and Driver: “Like all great Mercedes coupes, there is no B-pillar. Send all four windows down, open the big sunroof, and you have a massive opening above your head and on either side, which brings a sense of airiness.”
- Edmunds: “Whether you value comfort, performance or technology in your midsize luxury sedan, coupe, convertible or wagon, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class should be right at the top of your list.”
- The Car Connection: “We’ve driven the E 400 drivetrain in two-door form. It’s a smart setup that gives coupes and convertibles a distinctive driving feel, though the setup is shared with the sedan and wagon.”
Review the E 400 Coupe for Yourself!
Ready to put the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Coupe reviews to the test? Schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, located near Milpitas and Union City. Our doors are open every day of the week!