How to Use Mercedes-Benz Cruise Control
How do you use Mercedes-Benz cruise control? Cruise Control is a handy feature to use when on a long drive. It allows you to take your foot off the gas pedal while still controlling the steering wheel. Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how to use it!
- Cruise Control will only work at speeds above 20 mph
- You can set the initial speed by moving the acceleration/deceleration lever on the left side of your steering wheel
- To increase the set speed by 1 mph, move the lever halfway up to the resistance point
- If you move the lever all the way up past the resistance point, the set speed will increase by 5 mph
- To decrease the set speed by 1 mph, move the lever halfway down to the resistance point
- If you move the lever all the way down, past the resistance point, the set speed will decrease by 5 mph
- The set speed can be cancelled by pushing the lever forward or stepping on the brake pedal
- To resume the last set speed, pull the stock toward you
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (510) 623-1111 or come visit us in store.