2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Arrives in Fremont
A new arrival at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE delivers strong power and luxury for San Jose drivers to enjoy. With a wide selection of features, including Active Brake Assist and enhanced navigation with augmented reality technology, the new GLE SUV gives drivers a glimpse into the future of autonomous and semi-autonomous cars.
2020 GLE Engines, Horsepower & 0-60 Times
No matter which model you choose in the new Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV lineup, you’ll get a powerful turbo engine that will be paired with a 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission. The GLE 350 and GLE 350 4MATIC® come with a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, outputting 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. These models are fast too, with an estimated 0-60 mph acceleration time of 7 seconds. The GLE 450 4MATIC® is powered by a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine that produces 367 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. Union City drivers can enjoy fast acceleration with this model as well. The GLE 450 4MATIC® has the ability to go from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.5 seconds.
2020 GLE Safety & Convenience Features
ATTENTION ASSIST® will monitor your driving behavior and alert you if it detects drowsy driving behavior, while Car-to-X Communication will give you the ability to communicate and send warnings about road hazards to other drivers. Other Mercedes-Benz GLE features will include:
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Enhanced navigation with augmented reality technology
- Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Easy-Pack Tailgate
- KEYLESS START®
- Active Brake Assist
- And more!
Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) will also be available on the new GLE. Mercedes-Benz User Experience is a new voice-powered infotainment system that uses artificial intelligence to learn your preferences over time. MBUX also understands requests when you speak in casual or conversational language. Is the cabin’s air-conditioning on too high? Tell the MBUX system, “I’m cold,” and it will turn down the A/C a few degrees.
2020 GLE Reviews
Not only are Bay Area drivers excited for the 2020 GLE to be released, but experts are already impressed with what this new SUV can do.
- U.S. News: “Cutting-edge driver assistance and infotainment technologies point toward the future of semiautonomous – and even autonomous – driving. Familiar systems like adaptive cruise control and navigation have combined, allowing the GLE to become aware of traffic jams before your human eyes can react.”
- Autotrader: “The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class isn’t just another premium midsize SUV/crossover. It’s a gateway to the future of this entire class of vehicle. From the use of ultra high-strength steel in its body shell, to a suspension where each shock absorber has its own electric motor, to a voice-controlled infotainment system that springs into action at the mere mention of a name, this all-new generation of GLE-Class is fascinating.”
Learn More About the 2020 GLE at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont
To learn more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV’s specs and features, contact our team at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont. We can also give you information on other upcoming Mercedes-Benz vehicles, like the 2020 EQC! If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of a GLE, you can also visit our dealership to take one of these SUVs for a test drive! We are conveniently located near Milpitas and Newark.