2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC Preview
The first of the EQ family, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC is the luxury brand’s introduction to their all-electric vehicle lineup. Not only will the EQC be fuel-efficient, but it will also come with a high-performance engine, smooth handling, and many exciting technology features. Learn more about the upcoming 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC below.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Engine & Horsepower
The Mercedes-Benz EQC will have two asynchronous motors with electric drivetrains on each axle, creating enhanced handling and traction on Newark roads. Under the hood of this all-electric SUV will be a standard 402-hp engine that generates 564 lb-ft of torque. The EQC will be fast, too, both on and off the road. The EQ will be able to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.9 seconds and fast-charge from 10 to 80 percent in only 40 minutes.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Interior Features & Safety
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC will come with Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX, which made its debut with the 2019 A-Class. This infotainment system is intelligent and can learn driver preferences over time. MBUX is voice-activated as well and can understand conversational language. Want MBUX to turn up the temperature in your car? Simply say, “I’m cold,” and the system will understand to turn the heat up a few degrees. The EQC will include the following features as well:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ECO Assist System with comprehensive support for electric driving
- Digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25-inch instrument cluster and 10.25-inch media display
- LED Intelligent Light System headlamps
- Standard smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with EV-optimized modes
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Standard Active Brake Assist, Speed Limit Assist, and PRESAFE® system
- Available Driver Assistance Systems, including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and PRESAFE PLUS®
Learn More About the All-Electric EQC at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont
For more information about the upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQC’s features, specs, and more, contact us or visit us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont near San Jose and Union City. While you’re at our dealership, our knowledgeable team can also show you our current hybrid models, such as the GLE Hybrid!