2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible Release Date
When does the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible release? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible will release in the fall of 2019. The E-Class Convertible is offered in 3 different models: the base, 4MATIC®, and AMG® E 53. Learn more below about the new standard premium features you can expect! How much will it cost you? Click here to see the MSRP pricing info.
Mercedes-Benz E 450 Cabriolet Release Date – Fall 2019
- Premium Package now standard, including:
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Blind Spot Assist
- Heated Front Seats
- Inductive Wireless Charging w/ NFC Pairing
- KEYLESS GO® Comfort Package
- SiriusXM® Radio with 6-month All-Access Plan trial
- 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster
Mercedes-Benz E 450 4MATIC® Cabriolet Release Date – Fall 2019
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive + E 450 standard features
Mercedes-Benz AMG® E 53 Cabriolet Release Date – Fall 2019
- AMG® Illuminated Door Sills
- “Emotion Start” now available
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT mode “Eco” replaced with “Slippery”; “Gliding” function now able to be adopted to the “Individual” mode
Purchase or Lease a 2020 E-Class Cabriolet at Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont!
Interested in learning more? Visit us in store to test drive previous models before the 2020 model is released! We have a large selection of luxury convertibles that you do not want to miss. Stay tuned for updates!